Thomas Friedman wrote a column in The New York Times on November 11 under the title of “Freud and the Middle East.”
It contained this sentence:
“Just as there is a little bit of West Bank ‘Jewish settler’ in almost every Israeli, there is a little bit of the caliphate dream in almost every Sunni.”
Readers are invited to comment on these five statements:
1. There is a French Canadian in every Canadian.
2. There is an English Canadian in every Canadian.
3. There is an American in every Canadian
4. There is an aboriginal in every Canadian.
5. There is a Harper in every Canadian.