1. Consider Jian Ghomeshi as Exhibit A for the celebrity culture in which we live.
2. Ask yourself whether the reasons for his success were the very reasons for his downfall.
3. Examine the differences between his behaviour and that of other celebrity hosts, past and present.
4. Analyze the reasons why, over the years, CBC management has failed to respond to the many clearly stated complaints about him.
5. Give your views on the question whether the CBC, and other cultural institutions, can take effective steps to prevent the rise of future Ghomeshis without inhibiting creativity, i.e., without imposing stifling bureaucracy.